So it appears that its a great month to come to the UK’s second city; we’ve athletics featuring Jess Ennis and many of the other medal prospects for London, test match cricket (although it was rained off), the women’s pre Wimbledon tennis tournament and some great whisky events! We’ll tell you more about that!
Its whisky month with Selfridges and the Bullring and they’ve got some cracking events and distilleries lined up for you to enjoy. We’ve already been along and sampled the rather delightful Glenmorangie Finelta and we’re planning on going along to others and providing some more in-depth notes on the whisky on offer. For now, we’re pleased to share the timetable with you:
- 15 June [14:00-20:00] Jura Smoked Manhattens and Dalmore Old Fashioned Cocktails
- 16 June [12:00-17:00] Diageo
- 17 June [12:00-17:00] Ardbeg
- 20 June [16:00-20:00] Glenfiddich
- 21 June [16:00-20:00] Kilchoman
- 23 June [12:00-17:00] Maxxium
- 24 June [12:00-17:00] Angus Dundee
Give us a shout if you’re off to any of the events and we’ll hopefully see you there!